Mergers and Acquisitions
Typical Transaction Timeline and Responsibility
- Preliminary matters and agreements
- NDAs and other preliminary agreements.
- Structuring the transaction.
- Strategizing terms.
- Forming acquisition vehicles, escrow services, and other supporting needs are created.
- Due diligence
- Ensuring the transaction can move forward with a clear understanding of what is on the table without any complications.
- Acquisition terms and agreement
- Negotiating terms and ensuring the main document drafted contemplates likely scenarios and is clear to avoid disputes.
- Ancillary documents and post-transaction monitoring
- Post-closing we monitor our client’s interests to ensure successful completion of the deal.